I was tossing and turning on bed at 4’o clock this morning, when my friend Bina tagged me in a Twitter post, asking if I would like to participate in 24in48 Readathon. I was still recovering from a bad stomach. So I wasn’t sure if I could give it a shot. But, I had nothing planned for this weekend, and I thought it’s a good idea to curl up with some books, and rest well.
It’s 10:53 AM in Chennai (India). I am beginning my 24in48 Readathon with this post. We shall see if I can manage to read for 24 hours, in 48 hours. 🙂
This is my stack:
- Lumberjanes #1 by Grace Ellis, and Noelle Stevenson (on PC)
- Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (on Kindle)
- Binti by Nendi Okorafor (on Kindle)
- Three Blind Mice by Agatha Christie (on Kindle)
- Chess by Stefan Zweig (on Kindle)
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
- Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda
- The Famous Five and the Blue Bear Mystery by Claude Voilier
- No One Writes to the Colonel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
This is a tentative list, and it might vary depending on my mood.
I am still slightly poorly. However, I am going to read a lot, rest often, and hydrate myself well. Above all, I think I will have fun. 🙂
So, current state of mind: